Are you a Salford Graduate or final year student? Are you looking for that first step into a graduate job? Then...
Graduate Gateway is for you!
Graduate Gateway is a FREE 3-day programme of professional development for Salford students and graduates aiming to develop their employability skills and prepare them for the important recruitment process.
During the programme you will discover and develop key employability skills, enhance your CV and learn how to market yourself successfully in the graduate jobs market.
How to apply:
- Applications will open now. P lease complete the application form here.
- A more detailed outline of the programme will be sent to you with other information once you are accepted onto the programme.
Programme Outline - June 2017
Learn to Enhance your Employability
- Skills Analysis
- Job Search Secrets
- How to Network Successfully
- CV and Cover Letter Writing
- Applications and Recruitment Process
- Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
- Personal Branding
- Peak Performance and Self Awareness
Please note, you will be required to submit a CV, cover letter and skills analysis
You will be required to attend all day every day of the 3-day programme on 27th, 28th and 29th of June. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to sign up for a mock interview and career coaching programme.
Students and graduates talk about their experience of a previous Graduate Gateway programme in the video below:
If you have any other questions about Graduate Gateway, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Updated 2nd May 2017 (TW)