Date: Wednesday 1st November 2017
Event Outline: TBC - please see previous outline below as a guide.
Event Outline March 2017:
1.15pm (registration and stands open for students)
1.45pm – 2.00pm (opening and key note)
2.00pm – 3.30pm (round table discussions). (Break at 2.45pm for 10 mins). 15 mins approx. on each discussion topic and then employers rotate, students stay seated.
3.30pm – 3.50pm (Question Time panel discussing key points brought out of round table discussions).
3.50pm -4.15pm (Close, final networking and stands)
5 discussion topics for students and university staff, led by employers to discuss:
• Making the successful transition from university into industry
• Graduate attributes and how to develop career resilience
• Finding and optimising opportunities and networks (inc via Social Media)
• Effective CVs, applications and interviews
• The value of work experience, placements and entrepreneurial ways of working
Details of employers booked to attend will be posted closer to the event.
Page last updated: 8th May 2017(HB)