Developing the employability of your students
- Our staff can run various career development sessions for your students. For a list of potential topics visit: Career Development Sessions we provide
- Request a session that can be integrated into your students' timetable. They aim to enhance student employability, with focused content on; job seeking, employability, enterprise and volunteering.
- Tools and Templates for staff with placement/work based learning responsibilities Tools and Templates have been developed which assist staff in adhering to QAA guidelines for work based learning, when encouraging, monitoring, supporting and assessing student engagement in placements/work based learning.
- Know what students do after completing their studies Information on graduate destinations (DLHE), what employers want and the labour market
- Find out what services are available to your students Find out about the services available to your students and how you can make referrals directly to us
Developing your own career
- Find out about career guidance services for staff Confidential career planning services for staff of the University
Page Updated: 7th June 2016(HB)